This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PATCH to c_sizeof_or_alignof_type for c++/42623
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 17:12:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFA: PATCH to c_sizeof_or_alignof_type for c++/42623
- References: <4BBF4192.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 5:02 PM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> In this function, other errors result in returning error_mark_node, but for
> some reason an incomplete type wasn't doing so, which confused the template
> code into thinking that it was OK to take sizeof such a type.
> Tested x86_64-pc-linux-gnu. ?OK for trunk?
Looks good, but I'm not sure if I can approve it. Do you have a
testcase to add?