This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch]: Add support of new __int128 type for targets having 128-bit integer scalar support
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, nathan at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:40:20 +0200
- Subject: Re: [patch]: Add support of new __int128 type for targets having 128-bit integer scalar support
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This patch adds the new type '__int128' as extension type for C and
> C++. This type is just available for targets supporting an integer
> scalar of 128-bits. The perl script used ti generating the int128
> testcase int128-types-1.c file, I've already posted some time ago. And
> thanks Joseph for an version to start with.
How does this interact with MAX_FIXED_MODE_SIZE?