This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix comments and indentation in tree-if-conv.c
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 21:17:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix comments and indentation in tree-if-conv.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 4/6/10 20:34 , Sebastian Pop wrote:
while working on improving the if-conversion pass to solve
I fixed the comments, indentation, and the order of the static functions
in tree-if-conv.c. The attached patches passed bootstrap and test
on amd64-linux. Ok for trunk?
OK. Since you're here, could you fix these nits?
+/* Add condition COND into predicate list of basic block BB. */
+add_to_predicate_list (basic_block bb, tree new_cond)
+ tree cond = (tree) bb->aux;
+ if (cond)
+/* Add condition COND into BB's predicate list. PREV_COND is
+ existing condition. */
+add_to_dst_predicate_list (struct loop *loop, edge e,
+ tree prev_cond, tree cond,
+ gimple_stmt_iterator *gsi)
LOOP, E and GSI need documentation. There is no argument BB.