This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Function annotations for noclobber/noescape arguments
- From: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 15:06:20 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: [PATCH] Function annotations for noclobber/noescape arguments
This is a heads-up and request for comments. I plan on going forward
next week (after updating the patches and re-testing them).
I expect that for example the Fortran folks want to annotate their
runtime library API with such information.
Anyway, comments and suggestions welcome.