This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA] Let GDB find the right options.c
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jie Zhang <jie at codesourcery dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at google dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 10:40:53 -0400
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Let GDB find the right options.c
- References: <4BB300E8.email@example.com> <20100331155452.GD7980@caradoc.them.org> <4BB44A2D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 03:24:29PM +0800, Jie Zhang wrote:
> On 03/31/2010 11:54 PM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> >Deleting the dir statements should also fix the problem. I couldn't
> >locate the email message where they were added. I believe it was this
> Not this one. I could not found it either. But they had been added before:
> Sat Aug 2 16:11:57 1997 Doug Evans <email@example.com>
> * configure.in: Build .gdbinit for top level build dir here.
> (AC_OUTPUT): Pass oldstyle_subdirs to configure.lang.
> * configure.lang: Fix building of .gdbinit for oldstyle lang
Hey Doug, do you remember what this was needed for? Can we remove
them now that GCC emits full path info in DWARF?