This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, doc] Fix typos in documentation
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Kai Tietz <kai dot tietz at onevision dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:37:53 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, doc] Fix typos in documentation
- References: <20100228093116.GG11507@gmx.de>
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
> This patch is not completely trivial. I need confirmation that the
> -mno-llsc change is correct.
> Further, I found one other issue, unfixed: extend.texi(Function
> Attributes) contains an unfinished sentence:
> | + Note, This feature is currently sorried out for Windows targets trying to
> added by <http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs?view=revision&revision=136311>.
> Kai, what are these targets trying to?
> Tested 'make info html pdf'. OK for trunk?
The typo and whitespace fixes are okay, and I suggest to commit them
separately of the other changes and right away.
> The warning flag nit has been found by contrib/check_warning_flags.sh.