This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Support Sun symbol versioning in libgfortran
- From: Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 22:40:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Support Sun symbol versioning in libgfortran
- References: <ydd8waik7hb.fsf@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 16:56, Rainer Orth <email@example.com> wrote:
> After Sun symbol versioning support was in place for libstc++ and
> libgomp, libgfortran was pretty straightforward.
> The patch is practically obvious.
> Tested by comparing pvs -dsvo output for libgfortran.so in two
> bootstraps on i386-pc-solaris2.11, one with Sun ld, the other with GNU
> ld, and only finding the expected differerences (Solaris 2 ABI symbols
> in the base version).
> Ok for mainline once 4.5 has branched?
Ok. Thanks for the patch.