This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Add --with-math=sse for x86
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at adacore dot com>
- To: H.J. Lu <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 22:28:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add --with-math=sse for x86
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 25, 2010, at 21:47, H.J. Lu wrote:
> Here is a patch to add --with-math=sse for x86 so that we
> can configure gcc with SSE math for 32bit by default. Any
Yes, this is a great step forward to defaulting to SSE math.
We'll likely use this for our builds.