This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix gcc.dg/pch/largefile.c on Solaris 2 (PR pch/14940)
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:09:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix gcc.dg/pch/largefile.c on Solaris 2 (PR pch/14940)
- References: <yddfx4qrbg2.fsf@CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
> With this change, the largefile.c tests suddenly succeed on
> i386-pc-solaris2.11, thus I could remove the dg-xfail-if in pch.exp,
> Ok for mainline?
Aren't you the long awaited Solaris maintainer who was appointed precisely in
the hope that he could approve such kind of patches? :-)