This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING: [PATCH gcc/ebitmap] fix for ebitmap_clear_bit()
- From: Nicolas BENOIT <nbenoit at tuxfamily dot org>
- To: Nicolas BENOIT <nbenoit at tuxfamily dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, nicolas dot benoit at cea dot fr, Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 19:32:57 +0100
- Subject: PING: [PATCH gcc/ebitmap] fix for ebitmap_clear_bit()
- References: <4AAE7972.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AB90CDF.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ABF56ED.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4AD36372.email@example.com> <4AE9D26B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
A while ago, I submitted a few patches for ebitmap.
Two of them have been validated and are still waiting for commit.
On 10/29/2009 06:35 PM, Nicolas BENOIT wrote:
Nicolas BENOIT wrote:
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
Nicolas BENOIT <email@example.com> writes:
Here is a proposition for the ChangeLog entry :
2009-09-22 Nicolas Benoit <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ebitmap.c (ebitmap_clear_bit): Fixed map->cacheindex test and
map>cache update when bit clearing results to an empty element.
I don't know wether the date should correspond to the patch proposal
or to the commit date, I let you update it if needed.
It should correspond to the commit date. Whoever commits the patch
will normally correct that date.
Looking for volunteers to commit Nicolas's patches....
are still pending. The ChangeLog for the second one is above.
The two patches mentioned above are still waiting for commit.