This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] S/390: Make enable-decimal-float the default
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 16:48:39 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] S/390: Make enable-decimal-float the default
- References: <20100223080517.GA3660@bart>
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
> enable-decimal-float is currently not enabled by default for s390(x).
> Fixed with the attached patch.
> Ok for mainline and 4.4?
The list of targets is in three places (gcc/, libdecnumber/, libgcc/).
They all need updating together. (You might want to create a shared
configure macro, although it would need to deal with checking $host in
libgcc and $target in the other directories.)
This seems clearly inappropriate for 4.4 at this point.
Joseph S. Myers