This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR middle-end/43125 C/C++ front-end patch to merge DECL_PRESERVE_P
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mike Stump <mikestump at comcast dot net>, gcc-patches Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:58:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR middle-end/43125 C/C++ front-end patch to merge DECL_PRESERVE_P
- References: <1C384E59-83D8-40A4-9005-94CC11E58712@comcast.net> <4B82F9A6.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
I took the liberty to check the C++ part of your patch.
Thanks for fixing it.