This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c/c++] PR 43126
- From: Manuel López-Ibáñez <lopezibanez at gmail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Gcc Patch List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 20:48:30 +0100
- Subject: Re: [c/c++] PR 43126
- References: <email@example.com> <4B82DCD4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 22 February 2010 20:36, Jason Merrill <email@example.com> wrote:
> That seems safe enough to go ahead and apply for 4.5.
I will wait for Joseph answer on the C parts to apply it as a whole or
break it up.