This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Implement DR 1137
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Steve Ellcey <sje at cup dot hp dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 19:18:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: [v3] Implement DR 1137
- References: <201002221814.o1MIErP18052@lucas.cup.hp.com>
On 02/22/2010 07:14 PM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
> I will try to investigate this and get more details about the failure.
No, no, there is nothing to further investigate, it's just that on some
systems std::signbit is not available, I have to use it only when safe.
Sorry for the breakage, fix forthcoming.