This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 1/6] Clarify edge redirection for inline clones
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:22:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/6] Clarify edge redirection for inline clones
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> 2010-02-12 Martin Jambor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * cgraph.h (cgraph_redirect_edge_call_stmt_to_callee): Declare.
> * cgraphunit.c (cgraph_materialize_all_clones): Moved call
> (cgraph_redirect_edge_call_stmt_to_callee): ...to this new
> (verify_cgraph_node): Do not check for edges pointing to wrong
> nodes in inline clones.
> * tree-inline.c (copy_bb): Call
As we discussed earlier, it would make most sense to redirect calls just before inlining
visits them, but this should work on mainline well. So the patch is OK for pretty-ipa and
if you can find a testcase producing ICE at mainline, then for mainlie too.