This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix pr41883 + 2 dups
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 10:21:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix pr41883 + 2 dups
- References: <4B44DACC.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 10:47 AM, Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Tested on i386 and x86_64 linux.
This patch causes an ICE with a cross of spu-elf
(host=x86_64-linux-gnu), though it seems a generic issue.
When add_reg_note is called, we have:
(note 21 12 22 2 NOTE_INSN_DELETED)
But REG_NOTES modifies a random location (in this case insn 25) and we
end up with insn 25 with a code of 45560.