This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch, wwwdocs, committed] 4.5 changes (Fortran): Add "(experimental)"
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:10:43 +0100
- Subject: [patch, wwwdocs, committed] 4.5 changes (Fortran): Add "(experimental)"
I have committed the following patch, which adds "(experimental)" after
the Fortran 2003 item "allocatable scalars". The reason is that
allocatable scalars have too many known issues to be fully usable and to
be declared as being ready. But as several things already work, keeping
the entry as experimental should be sensible.
RCS file: /cvs/gcc/wwwdocs/htdocs/gcc-4.5/changes.html,v
retrieving revision 1.71
diff -u -r1.71 changes.html
--- changes.html 3 Feb 2010 20:50:46 -0000 1.71
+++ changes.html 17 Feb 2010 17:05:17 -0000
@@ -478,7 +478,7 @@
<li>Procedure-pointer function results and procedure-pointer
components (including PASS),</li>
- <li>allocatable scalars,</li>
+ <li>allocatable scalars (experimental),</li>
<li><code>DEFERRED</code> type-bound procedures,</li>
<li>the <code>ERRMSG=</code> argument of the <code>ALLOCATE</code>
and <code>DEALLOCATE</code> statements have been implemented.</li>