This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[COMMITTED] Fix typo in libgcj soname for mingw
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>, Danny Smith <dansmister at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:11:43 +0000
- Subject: [COMMITTED] Fix typo in libgcj soname for mingw
With thanks to jojelino (who noticed this typo in PR42658), I've committed
the attached patch, which resolves a cut'n'pasto I made when I first applied
the libjava-as-two-separate-dlls patch.
* config/i386/mingw32.h (LIBGCJ_SONAME): Fix cut'n'pasto in DLL name.
Tested that I didn't break the build by building a cygwin-x-mingw cross and
disassembling the relevant crtbegin.o to see that it now had the correct name.
--- gcc/config/i386/mingw32.h (revision 156830)
+++ gcc/config/i386/mingw32.h (working copy)
@@ -225,5 +225,5 @@ __enable_execute_stack (void *addr) \
#define LIBGCC_SONAME "libgcc_s" LIBGCC_EH_EXTN "-1.dll"
/* We should find a way to not have to update this manually. */
-#define LIBGCJ_SONAME "cyggcj" /*LIBGCC_EH_EXTN*/ "-11.dll"
+#define LIBGCJ_SONAME "libgcj" /*LIBGCC_EH_EXTN*/ "-11.dll"