This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH for c++/43031 (verify_gimple failure with stdcall pointer-to-member-functions)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:02:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH for c++/43031 (verify_gimple failure with stdcall pointer-to-member-functions)
- References: <4B7A358C.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4B7A7B08.email@example.com>
On 02/16/2010 06:01 AM, Paolo Carlini wrote:
something is going wrong with either of your patches. Compare:
Hmm, I wonder how my testing missed that. In any case, I've checked in
something similar to Jakub's patch.