This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, fortran] PR32382 missed optimization in internal read - updated
- From: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:20:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch, fortran] PR32382 missed optimization in internal read - updated
- References: <4B770DAA.email@example.com>
On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 9:38 PM, Jerry DeLisle <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> ? ? ? ?PR fortran/32382
> ? ? ? ?* trans-stmt.h: Update function prototype for gfc_trans_code and
> ? ? ? ?gfc_trans_do, adding condition tree argument.
How about just adding a new function gfc_trans_code_with_cond as a
wrapper around gfc_trans_code? That way, you don't have to update
And you should add a comment before the function that explains the
function interface (i.e. what does cond mean?).