This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR42922 - Wrongly rejected derived types with default initializers in PURE procedures
- From: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:34:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR42922 - Wrongly rejected derived types with default initializers in PURE procedures
- References: <4B672FCE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Feb 01, 2010 at 08:47:26PM +0100, Tobias Burnus wrote:
> A variant of PR 42008 and close to be obvious.
> Build & regtested on x86-64-linux. OK for the trunk?
I've lost track of what's been committed and what
still needs a review. If you haven't committed
this diff, it's OK for trunk.