This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR42705
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:41:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR42705
- References: <alpine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 04:02:56PM +0100, Richard Guenther wrote:
> We shouldn't insert stmts before gsi_start_bb but gsi_after_labels
> Bootstrapped and tested on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, applied to trunk.
I've committed a backport of this patch to 4.4 branch (without the testcase
that H.J. has already added) after bootstrapping/regtesting on x86_64-linux