This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran, Doc] PR fortran/41507: Correct misleading documentation about MINLOC and friends
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 08:32:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Fortran, Doc] PR fortran/41507: Correct misleading documentation about MINLOC and friends
- References: <4B707132.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100208203806.GA55442@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Steve Kargl wrote:
The doc patch looks okay to me. I have a larger set of
patches for file, but I haven't found time to fix an
issue with too many items in a multitable. May be
this upcoming weekend.
thanks, committed as rev 156618. Will close the PR now and look for a
one about actually implementing CHARACTER arguments with MINLOC & co.
(and open if there's none yet).
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri