This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [fortran-exp, patch] rework some simplifiers of transformational intrinsics
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 13:38:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: [fortran-exp, patch] rework some simplifiers of transformational intrinsics
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Daniel Franke wrote:
On Saturday 30 January 2010 00:04:10 Daniel Franke wrote:
Attached patch reworks the simplifiers of transformational intrinsics which
assume a list implementation to access constructor elements directly.
Ok'ed on IRC by Jerry.
Committed as r156586.