This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [4.3] & [4.4] Obvious backport patch request
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Kelley Cook <Kelley dot Cook at alumni dot nd dot edu>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 21:42:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [4.3] & [4.4] Obvious backport patch request
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Kelley Cook <Kelley.Cook@alumni.nd.edu> wrote:
> Hi GCCians.
> Long time no talk.
> I just ran into this 'test with ==' buglet on 4.4.3; it was an easy
> fix, but could someone backport these two obvious patches to the 4.4
> and 4.3 branches?
> "Don't use test with == in toplevel configure"
I can only find the first instance and only on the 4.4 branch.
> Kelley Cook