This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Fix PR42637
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Sebastian Pop <sebpop at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Graphite <gcc-graphite at googlegroups dot com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 19:25:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] Fix PR42637
- References: <20100206170215.GA3088@napoca>
On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Sebastian Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The attached patches are fixing the PR42637, and add for all the loop
> blocking and interchange tests in the Graphite C testsuite a runtime
> check. ?Patches have been bootstrapped and regtested on amd64-linux,
> and also tested on the SPEC2006 benchmarks. ?Committed to trunk.
0007-Add-flag-to-dis-enable-cloog-optimization.patch is empty, so I suppose
you didn't commit it (as it would need approval anyway)?
Btw, the ChangeLog entries for the testsuite need [gcc/]testsuite/ stripped.
Can you file a bug (if not existing) for the block testcases you xfail
the runtime test? (btw, a more portable runtime check is to add
instead of return res != ...;)