This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] MicroBlaze support - 1 of 6 - documentation
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 21:13:58 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MicroBlaze support - 1 of 6 - documentation
- References: <4B6B068D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 4 Feb 2010, Michael Eager wrote:
> This is the first of six patches which adds support for the
> Xilinx MicroBlaze processor.
The contrib.texi part I would phrase a bit differently, something
like "Michael Eager for his work integrating the Xilinx MicroBlaze
port into mainline GCC."
(If you don't like that, adjust the current text to say "...his
work on the Xilinx MicroBlaze port...".) Fine either way, when/
if the port itself gets checked in.
The install.texi part looks good, too.