This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] MicroBlaze support - 2 of 6 - backend
- From: Michael Eager <eager at eagercon dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:42:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MicroBlaze support - 2 of 6 - backend
- References: <4B6B0699.email@example.com> <4B6B4778.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Richard Henderson wrote:
What are the changes since the last submission? I'm having trouble
figuring out what I looked at before.
There were many changes from the previous submission. I discovered
quite a bit of cruft which hadn't been removed during earlier clean-up
passes. Comparing this with the previous patch would be more confusing
It doesn't help that it appears that you didn't perform a normal merge
onto a branch, but deleted the old branch, created a new one, then
re-committed all the microblaze stuff onto the new branch. This makes
it impossible to look at the individual changes committed, and sincerely
tricky to find two revision numbers between which one can diff.
I did a merge from gcc-head, but there were many conflicts.
I didn't create a new branch, but I did check out the microblaze
branch and update it to gcc-head, then add changes.
I guess I'll just review this as if it's a new submission and repeat as
necessary. Additional mail messages to follow...
Yes, that would be better.
Michael Eager email@example.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306 650-325-8077