This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: PATCH to cygming.h for c++/42870 (missing export with destructor alias)
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 04:12:45 +0000
- Subject: Re: RFC: PATCH to cygming.h for c++/42870 (missing export with destructor alias)
- References: <4B6A05C9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/02/2010 23:24, Jason Merrill wrote:
> This patch fixes the bug for me with a cygwin cross-compiler, but I'm
> not set up to do a full regression test run. Does this look right to
> you? If so, could you test it for me?
Yes it does, and yes I can; thanks for looking into this.