This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Avoid use of CFI unless gas creates read-only 64-bit .eh_frame sections on Solaris/x86
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at cebitec dot uni-bielefeld dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 17:36:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Avoid use of CFI unless gas creates read-only 64-bit .eh_frame sections on Solaris/x86
- References: <ydd4om95era.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE> <email@example.com> <ydd636hhw1v.fsf@manam.CeBiTec.Uni-Bielefeld.DE>
> I tried that, but the amount of duplication doesn't improve the clarity
> of the test, so I'd like to check the patch in as is (only replacing
> i?86-*-solaris* by i?86-*-solaris2.1[[0-9]]* in the case statement to
> avoid problems on 32-bit only Solaris 2/x86 releases).
Fair enough. Thanks for trying.