This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, ice, ia64] Patch for PR middle-end/41551
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, jakub at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 09:27:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [patch, ice, ia64] Patch for PR middle-end/41551
- References: <200911231734.nANHYYc20682@lucas.cup.hp.com>
On 11/23/2009 09:34 AM, Steve Ellcey wrote:
+ if (REG_P (x))
+ x = copy_to_reg (x);
I think I'd prefer we add something like
gcc_assert (REGNO (x) <= LAST_VIRTUAL_REGISTER);
before that copy_to_reg. Ok with that change.