This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][RFA] Enabling -W[no-]error=... for cpplib warnings
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Simon Baldwin <simonb at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 15:55:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][RFA] Enabling -W[no-]error=... for cpplib warnings
- References: <20091030155543.E4858176021@hpgntab-ubiq73.eem.corp.google.com> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Simon Baldwin wrote:
> Thank you for the review -- inlined responses below.
> I've attached a revised and corrected version of the patch to the
> mail; bootstrap C/C++/Fortran and appropriate suite re-done. Please
> take a second look. Thanks.
The C and cpplib parts of the revised patch are OK. You still need review
of the Fortran, diagnostic.h and opts.[ch] parts.
Joseph S. Myers