This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 41907 - regression fix; wrong-code involving optional arguments
- From: Daniel Kraft <d at domob dot eu>
- To: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 17:18:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 41907 - regression fix; wrong-code involving optional arguments
- References: <4AEFDC30.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tobias Burnus wrote:
(Next try - sourceware.org didn't like the email before.)
my previous patch* somehow got it wrong with regards to when a
tmp = argument == NULL ? NULL : argument(.0)
check is needed and when not.
The result was that Tonto (and thus CPU SPEC 2006) was crashing -> PR 41907
Build and regtested on x86-64-linux.
OK for the trunk? (4.4 is not affected.)
Ok. Thanks for the quick fix.
To go: Hea-Kni-Mon-Pri