This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch ping (boehm-gc)
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:53:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch ping (boehm-gc)
- References: <20090630194300.GA12961@hungry-tiger.westford.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Meissner <email@example.com> writes:
Michael> This patch is needed so powerpc can build java once again.
I haven't been following the upstream discussion.
What happened there?