This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PING [testsuite]: Tidy up testsuite handling of LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- From: Richard Sandiford <rdsandiford at googlemail dot com>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:38:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: PING [testsuite]: Tidy up testsuite handling of LD_LIBRARY_PATH
- References: <email@example.com> <1246384607.5970.8.camel@janis-laptop>
Janis Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> On Sat, 2009-06-27 at 09:42 +0100, Richard Sandiford wrote:
>> Ping for this patch:
>> (which should probably have had [testsuite] in the header, sorry).
> Good grief, it already had "testsuite" in the header twice! I don't
> know how I missed it.
> This is an area with which I'm not comfortable, but the patch looks
> much better thought-out than what was there before, so OK.
Thanks, applied. I agree this is a bit of a tender area, so please
shout if I've broken something.