This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 40594: [4.5 Regression] wrong-code
- From: Daniel Franke <franke dot daniel at gmail dot com>
- To: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gfortran <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:53:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, Fortran] PR 40594: [4.5 Regression] wrong-code
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tuesday 30 June 2009 18:50:49 you wrote:
> Daniel: Could you verify that the patch fixes your full code? I have
> made sure that the reduced test cases in the PR are ok.
Done this minute. Works.
Thanks a lot!