This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Apparent thinko in closures.c causing GCC bootstrap failure on Cygwin
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Timothy Wall <twalljava at dev dot java dot net>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:39:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Apparent thinko in closures.c causing GCC bootstrap failure on Cygwin
- References: <4A4A024B.email@example.com> <19015FFA-2DB6-4825-8881-D0D492279470@dev.java.net> <4A4A1C89.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andrew Haley wrote:
> Timothy Wall wrote:
>> On Jun 30, 2009, at 8:17 AM, Dave Korn wrote:
>>> Some minor fallout resulting after the libffi merge. The code in
>>> is currently structured like this:
> I don't think this is anything to do with the merge, it's Timothy's
> Windows changes.
Yes, you are correct, it's more recent than the merge.