This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [vta] Add chains from referenced VALUEs to DVs that reference them
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:21:26 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: [vta] Add chains from referenced VALUEs to DVs that reference them
- References: <20090630124346.GX4462@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Alternatively we could split the huge HTML_401F.java function into
> say 4 smaller ones.
Pleeeeeease! :-) This one has been causing troubles beyond the context
of just vta (where, for example, on some system one needs to boot with
a special kernel option to provide sufficient amounts of memory to GCJ).
Your speedups are great, and combining them with a split sounds like a