This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gcc-in-cxx] Bootstrap libcpp with c++
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 10:10:32 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [gcc-in-cxx] Bootstrap libcpp with c++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, 28 Jun 2009, Jerry Quinn wrote:
> The following patch changes libcpp to bootstrap with C++ in place of C.
This is not a correct change; libcpp needs to follow the same configure
options for the choice of language with which to build as the gcc
directory does, and needs to use -Wc++-compat when building as C.
Joseph S. Myers