This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [LTO] rename custom testsuite directives, other tweaks
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:14:25 -0400
- Subject: Re: [LTO] rename custom testsuite directives, other tweaks
- References: <1245883101.6659.10.camel@janis-laptop>
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 18:38, Janis Johnson<email@example.com> wrote:
> Tested with the lto branch, originally with all languages but Ada
> and more recently just with C and C++. ÂOK for the lto branch?
Yes, thanks for doing this.
> I don't have a writable tree for that branch so if it's OK it would
> be nice if an LTO developer checks it in.
I'll commit it.