This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[patch i386 mingw]: Disable build of tls dummy functions for none shared libgcc
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:22:13 +0200
- Subject: [patch i386 mingw]: Disable build of tls dummy functions for none shared libgcc
as we implemented now for w64 runtime TLS based callbacks in runtime
itself by using TLS callbacks, this functionality isn't necessary
anymore. Mingw.org's runtime provides those dummy functions within
their runtime by themself, so I see here no reason to remove this
2009-06-26 Kai Tietz <email@example.com>
* config/i386/mingw-tls.c (__mingwthr_key_dtor): Remove for none shared libgcc.
Tested for i686-pc-mingw32 (mingw.org's and mingw-w64's runtime), and
x86_64-pc-mingw32 without regressions.
I'll commit this patch soon, if there aren't any objections.
| (\_/) This is Bunny. Copy and paste
| (='.'=) Bunny into your signature to help
| (")_(") him gain world domination