This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Fix bootstrap failure because of attribute_table failures.
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 13:00:19 -0700
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Fix bootstrap failure because of attribute_table failures.
- References: <2D3296DF-BAD5-453D-BEE1-FF5E0FBC5C86@gmail.com>
Ramana Radhakrishnan <email@example.com> writes:
> This patch fixes the fallout from the EXPORTED_CONST changes earlier
> this month for the ARM backend. This breaks bootstrap on ARM targets
> and attached is a patch to fix this up.
> Verified that bootstrap passes beyond this point. Ok to commit if
> bootstrap completes ?
I think I beat you to it.