This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch][plugin,mudflap] Mark builtin alloca as not inlineable
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Olatunji Ruwase <tjruwase at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:13:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch][plugin,mudflap] Mark builtin alloca as not inlineable
- References: <email@example.com>
On 06/19/2009 08:42 PM, Olatunji Ruwase wrote:
2009-06-19 Olatunji Ruwase<firstname.lastname@example.org>
* builtins.c (expand_builtin_alloca): Handle builtin alloca
that is marked not to be inlined. Remove flag_mudflap use.
* tree-mudflap.c: Rename mf_xform_derefs to
(mf_xform_statements): Mark builtin alloca
calls as un-inlineable.