This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Re : [PATCH] Build a tri-arch compiler on mips-linux-gnu
- From: Arthur Loiret <aloiret at debian dot org>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:23:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re : [PATCH] Build a tri-arch compiler on mips-linux-gnu
- References: <20090323143112.GA22291@zelenka.debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A41DDEF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A428E31.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: aloiret at debian dot org
2009/6/24, Matthias Klose <email@example.com>:
> Richard Sandiford schrieb:
>> Thanks for the update.
>> This patch didn't go in at the time because Arthur's copyright
>> assignment went astray somewhere. Arthur, do you know if
>> everything's sorted now?
> the citation above is from Arthur: "Yes, but I don't have commit right. Can
> ping you again when trunk is open for 4.5?"
No, I didn't send the new one yet. I'll do it in the in the next days.