This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Re : [PATCH] Build a tri-arch compiler on mips-linux-gnu
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at debian dot org>
- To: aloiret at debian dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>, rdsandiford at googlemail dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 22:36:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re : [PATCH] Build a tri-arch compiler on mips-linux-gnu
- References: <20090323143112.GA22291@zelenka.debian.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4A41DDEF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Richard Sandiford schrieb:
> Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> Arthur Loiret schrieb:
>>> 2009/3/23, Richard Sandiford <email@example.com>:
>>>> Looks good, thanks. My only (very) minor nit is that...
>>>> OK for 4.5 with that change. Do you have a copyright assignment on file?
>>> Yes, but I don't have commit right. Can I ping you again when trunk is
>>> open for 4.5?
>> this patch needed an update for the trunk, however I'm unable to get a clean
>> 20090516 fails to build the 64bit mudflap library
>> 20090620 fails the bootstrap in libgcc n32
>> triarch bootstraps on mipsel64-linux-gnu seem to succeed however:
> Thanks for the update.
> This patch didn't go in at the time because Arthur's copyright
> assignment went astray somewhere. Arthur, do you know if
> everything's sorted now?
the citation above is from Arthur: "Yes, but I don't have commit right. Can I
ping you again when trunk is open for 4.5?"