This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Ping for build-with-cxx patches
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:21:31 -0700
- Subject: Ping for build-with-cxx patches
This is a ping for some C++ frontend patches. I believe that these are
the only remaining patches required for --enable-build-with-cxx to work.
* Add --static-libstdc++ option to the g++ driver.
* Avoid inappropriate -Wsign-compare warnings.
* Avoid incorrect "no effect" warnings.
* Don't warn about a logical op RHS which is never executed.