This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: export more plugin headers
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- To: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, Taras Glek <tglek at mozilla dot com>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:42:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: export more plugin headers
- References: <4A3FD423.email@example.com> <20090622191756.GA31500@gmx.de>
2009/6/22 Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf.Wildenhues@gmx.de>:
> This patch does not ensure that the set of files installed remains
> sufficient for compiling plugins against it.
Nor can it (though it would be nice if we had such mechanism). The
set of installed files needed for building plugins is going to remain
fluid for a while. The alternative would be to always install *every*
.h file in the source tree, but that seems excessive.