This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch ARM] Fix inadvertent wrong commit.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 02:38:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch ARM] Fix inadvertent wrong commit.
- References: <email@example.com>
Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:
> Hi ,
> This patch fixes a bootstrap problem because I committed the wrong
> version of the patch. Committed as obvious.
> * config/arm/arm.c (arm_override_options): Fix braces and
> formatting from previous
Oops. That looks like rather a long line. Do you now need to commit an
obvious fix to formatting from your previous commit to changelog? ;-)