This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Patch ARM] Fix inadvertent wrong commit.
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 00:36:02 +0100
- Subject: [Patch ARM] Fix inadvertent wrong commit.
This patch fixes a bootstrap problem because I committed the wrong
version of the patch. Committed as obvious.
2009-06-24 Ramana Radhakrishnan <email@example.com>
* config/arm/arm.c (arm_override_options): Fix braces and
formatting from previous
--- gcc/config/arm/arm.c (revision 148883)
+++ gcc/config/arm/arm.c (working copy)
@@ -1614,12 +1614,13 @@
error ("FPA is unsupported in the AAPCS");
- if (TARGET_CALLER_INTERWORKING)
- error ("AAPCS doesn't support -mcaller-super-interworking");
- if (TARGET_CALLEE_INTERWORKING)
- error ("AAPCS doesn't support -mcallee-super-interworking");
+ if (TARGET_CALLER_INTERWORKING)
+ error ("AAPCS does not support -mcaller-super-interworking");
+ if (TARGET_CALLEE_INTERWORKING)
+ error ("AAPCS does not support -mcallee-super-interworking");
/* FPA and iWMMXt are incompatible because the insn encodings overlap.
VFP and iWMMXt can theoretically coexist, but it's unlikely such silicon