This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Power7 changes, part 2, add VSX registers, bswap*, address support, debugging
- From: David Edelsohn <dje dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:21:43 -0400
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Power7 changes, part 2, add VSX registers, bswap*, address support, debugging
This patch is okay.
I forgot to mention in the first and second patches, there are some
problems with indentation using spaces when they should be tabs. In
the second patch, it is rs6000_adjust_cost(). In the first patch, it
As we discussed privately, hard_regno_mode_ok functions eventually
should be updated to take TARGET_SINGLE_FLOAT and TARGET_DOUBLE_FLOAT
Onward and upward...